DeBlasio & Associates welcome their new Project Manager hire, Roger Rinck.
Roger’s professional career includes Manager of Engineering for Ocean City, NJ, and Associate Partner for Walker, Previti & Holmes Consulting & Municipal Engineers. He has extensive work experience in the building, infrastructure, and stormwater disciplines and was responsible for construction/project management of the following projects in Cape May County:
· Ocean City Community Center- included Library, Senior Center, Arts, Historic Museum, Aquatic and Fitness Center.
· Sea Isle City Municipal Building- included Police, Fire, Court, and Municipal Services
· Ocean City Sports and Civic Center- Recreation Facility
· Ocean City Station 2- Firehouse
· Ocean City Lifesaving Station- Historic Building
· Multiple stormwater pumping stations
· Road programs including NJDOT local aid
· Shore protection both beachfront and back bay
· Boardwalk and recreation fields.
· Back bay dredging
Throughout Roger’s career, he has developed strong professional relationships with the Army Corps of Engineers, NJDOT, FAA, FEMA, NJOEM, & NJDEP.
“Roger’s extensive background and experience in construction, shore protection, stormwater facilities, and project management, will not only be of immense value to our client’s projects, but to our younger engineering staff who will be mentored by one of the best in the industry,” says Marc DeBlasio, President.