Who We AreLearn more about our team
President and Municipal Engineer
Personal and Professional
With more than 25 years of engineering design, construction and management expertise, DeBlasio & Associates believes the key to a successful project begins with the client.
By providing excellent responsiveness, critical thinking and passion for the work, in the end superior results beyond the client’s expectation are delivered.
The successful depth and breadth of experience in municipal engineering, roadway and utility infrastructure, grant coordination, coastal engineering and project management has led DeBlasio & Associates to become a sought-after consultant for municipalities, counties and private entities alike.
Born, raised and educated in New Jersey, Marc understands the importance of community and how engineering is more than a profession; it’s an opportunity to create and improve the foundation of the communities we call home. Marc also understands that his efforts and consulting provided today have an impact on the generations to come tomorrow.
Senior Project Engineer/Stormwater and Floodplain Management Expert
Waste Water/Water Engineer
Licensed Site Remediation Professional
Licensed Land Surveyor
Construction Inspector/Project Manager
Licenses & Certifications
- Professional Engineer – New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Virginia, Connecticut
- Professional Planner – New Jersey
- Certified Municipal Engineer – New Jersey
- New Jersey Certified Public Works Manager – License No. M-1720
- Association of State Floodplain Managers -Certified Floodplain Manager
- Certified Energy Procurement Professional – American Association of Energy Engineers
"Listen to what your client wants, evaluate their needs, and give them excellent and responsive service with an outstanding work product."
Marc DeBlasio, President